Sunday, November 3, 2013

I have a lot of Character!

Have you read Angel's Code and wanted to know more about the characters, what compelled me to write the story, and what's next?
Well, you're in luck!
For the next few weeks, I will be blogging and guest blogging on the in's and out's of Angel's Code.
Starting with Danny- the "main" character of the first book of the series.

If you would like to know more about Danny, please read my guest blog on Janette Harjo's blog.

I will continue the discussion next week on here on my own blog, then travel around the blogosphere sharing the secrets of my madness.

And if you haven't read the book yet, your in luck!  There are still plenty of copies at the following online retailers.  You don't even have to get out of your pajamas!

Amazon
Barnes and Noble

See you on the inter-webs!

No comments:

Post a Comment