Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sweet Romance? Seriously?

Hey,

If you know me, and I think you do by now, you know that I write mostly in a more macabre genre. So, it may surprise you that I am going to be in a sweet romance anthology.

Yup.

Sweet.

Romance.

Me.

I am in a critique group with some award winning authors and we all decided to put together a collection of Christmas themed stories.  Did I mention that the other authors in the group are romance writers?  Well, they are. And I am not.  But I still have a story in the book and it comes out November 1st.

Here is the cover.

But to be truthful, my story dances on the edge of Sweet Romance, with her pants around her ankles, slapping her behind... Romance? Barely. Sweet? Hardly. Heartwarming? Perhaps, if you are as demented as I am.

Anyhoo, I am excited about getting published again and in good company.  I've heard most of these stories, and they are very good.  I hope you will run out and get yourself a copy, it would make a great gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment