Wednesday, March 12, 2014

And the Spring Fling Hop winners are...

Hello to all,
With the snow finally melting and the mud drying up, I'm very grateful for those of you who participated in the BTGN Spring Fling Blog Hop.
The winners of a copy of my first book, Angel's Code, and a $15 Starbucks gift card are:
Diana Merritt and Robyn Donnelly!
Congratulations, I will be contacting you shortly.
Thank you to the rest of you who made an appearance, and those of you who signed up for my newsletter.  There will be more giveaways coming as I gear up for the release of Angel's Betrayal.  So if you haven't already and want to be in the loop, you can sign up for my newsletter using the handy "Sign up for email updates" button on this page.

Again, thank you, thank you and enjoy the nice weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment