Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Up and Coming!

Hey everyone.

I must have hit the right blog because now I have all these likes and followers.  I feel so blessed and loved. Thank you all.

I want to keep the love going.  Today, I am doing my first interview with Barry Eva and his podcast Book and a Chat.  I've listened to his podcasts and it should be a good time.



You can drop by and comment or call in, or just listen live (6:30 EST) or at your leisure later.

I hope you enjoy the show.  I should make myself a drink to calm my nerves.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully I won't hit your dreaded spam queue. I'd love to exchange tag-ups for the sisters in crime September link-up, but I'll warn you in advance that I'm merrily profane and that I've chosen the question from the list that engages my blue tongue most eloquently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and I will get along just fine 😊. People who swear are the most trustworthy. Thanks!

      Delete