Friday, July 12, 2013

Christmas in July Blog Hop

Hello.
On July 17th, the publishing company I've been working with, Books to Go Now, is hosting a blog hop for it's authors.
Though I technically don't have a book out yet, will be out hopefully this fall, I encourage you to take a look at the other authors from this company.  Who knows, maybe you'll find a new favorite author.
Each author will have a post on their own blog with a link you can press to access the next one.  Some will have a personal drawing and the company is also holding a drawing for Amazon gift cards. :)
I, myself, will be posting a short story and a drawing for a box of Montana Chocolates (Formally called Charbonneau's Chocolates.)
I hope you will participate.
Looking forward to meeting you all.  :)

H. A.

No comments:

Post a Comment