Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Christmas in July Chocolate Sweepstakes Winner

Wow!  What a pleasure to do such a hop.  I am pleased of everyone that stopped by and wrote a comment.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank You!!!
Now for the sweet stuff.  Unfortunately, the local sweets shop (The Sweets Barn) I was going to get the Montana Chocolate Co.'s chocolates from doesn't carry them anymore.  Fortunately, they make their own amazing chocolates, so I personally have chosen a nice selection of their scrumptious truffles.

The Sweets Barn Facebook Page

And the winner is, by random selection:

Kathryn Merkel

Congratulations, I will be contacting you for all your details. :)

For the rest of you, thank you again for participating in the hop.  I just got word yesterday that my book will be released around the end of August or beginning of September.  It is a thriller cyber novella, which takes place in London.  I am excited to bring it to the public, and hope it will be well received.

I hope all your Christmas wishes, and everyday wishes come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment