Saturday, September 21, 2013

Angel's Code

My first book was released on Sept. 17th.  It was quite the learning process, publishing a book.  I would like to thank a few people who helped along the way.

First, my mentor and friend, Danica Winters.  If it weren't for her, I would have never started this process.  Her guidance helped me develop, edit, rewrite, edit, rewrite and finally submit my book.
I'd also like to thank the other women in my critique group, Kristi Fitzgerald, Melanie Calahan.  I couldn't have written as much as I did without you.

Second, I'd like to thank Jennifer Conners and the staff at Books to Go Now for their hard work and dedication to new authors.

Third, I thank my family and friends who supported my endeavor.  It was quite the trial.

So in the name of self promotion, here are the links where you can find the book. :)  I hope you enjoy it.

Amazon copy
Barnes and Noble copy

No comments:

Post a Comment