Wednesday, June 5, 2013

So many distractions.

Ok, so it was great when the weather cooperated and remained gloomy, rainy and cold.  I got a lot of writing done.  But now, the weather is beautiful.  The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the crickets are chirping.  Don't know if that last one is a good thing or not.  Aren't crickets supposed to chirp at night, and if they chirp during the day it's a sign of the apocalypse or something?  I did have some Jehovah Witnesses come to my door today.

So, I'm inside trying to electrocute one of my characters with an old electroshock therapy machine, and the sparrows are calling me to come outside.  It's either that or the farts wafting up from my small pug.  I swear it's a new form of a WMD!  Ricin farts, somebody has been feeding my dog castor beans.

I wonder if I could use that in a story.

Maybe not.

Enjoy the sun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment